Bremer Bay Community Resource Centre
BREMER BAY COMMUNITY RESOURCE CENTRE
Opened in February 1997, the Bremer Bay Community Resource Centre was initiated as a result of a dedicated group of community minded people to bring technology and training to Bremer Bay. In 2010 Bremer Bay joined the Community Resource network. Since then we have grown enormously and now offer a wide variety of services to both our residents and to those visiting this very special part of Western Australia.
The Community Resource Centre is a not for profit community organisation, overseen by a volunteer board of management and a dedicated team of professional staff.
The Community Resource Centre offers:
- Australia Post Services
- Internet access via WIFI, emailing, faxing and scanning of documents or photo’s.
- Tourism Information
- Library services
- Bremer Bulletin
- Video conferencing and meeting rooms
- Community Hall & equipment hire
- Local products for sale
- Education, Training & Lifestyle Courses
- Core Shire services, with the town planner available most days
Come in and see how our friendly staff can assist you.
We are open Monday to Friday 9.00am to 5.00pm
Phone: 9837 4171